Terms & Conditions
Graduate Recruitment Social Media Conference & Awards
23rd January 2014, Dexter House, Tower Hill, London
Booking Terms and Conditions
- The organiser of the event is MR AdComms and all payments must be in pounds sterling payable to MR AdComms.
- Payment for the conference/Awards Ceremony must be received within 30 days or before the start of the event, whichever is sooner.
- Cancellations must be received in writing (by either email or letter) and will be acknowledged in writing.
- Cancellations received 40 – 16 days before the start of the event, regardless of date booked, will incur a 25% administration charge.
- Cancellations received 15 – 0 days before the start of the event, regardless of date booked, will incur a 100% cancellation charge.
- One change to your booking arrangements can be made without charge, additional changes will incur an administration charge of £25.00.
- Whilst the programme is correct at time of publication, the organiser reserves the right to change details of the event without notice.
- Alterations may occasionally be necessary due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Where circumstances force the organisers to cancel a conference, the liability of the organiser shall be limited to a refund of any fees paid.
- The organiser is not liable for any consequential loss.
- Views expressed by speakers are their own. The organiser disclaims any liability for advice given, or views expressed, by any speaker at the event or in any documentation provided to delegates.